FAT Partition Recovery Software
Want to retrieve deleted FAT partition data using fdisk command?
Use partition recovery tool to recover deleted FAT partition data quickly and easily!!!!!
Best Partition recovery software which recovers the deleted FAT partition data with its exclusive features such as built in algorithm, intuitive user interface, non destructive partition recovery procedure and many more. It has been tested by many Industry Experts and adored by lots of customers worldwide who have successfully recovered their critical data using this software. This software is able to recover deleted FAT partition and also capable of restoring NTFS data lost due to corrupt MBR and other file system corruption related issues
Industry Reviews and Testimonials:
The detailed description about the FDISK command and its utility is given below:
What is fdisk command?
Every operating system is equipped with appropriate disk utilities to perform hard disk related operations. FDISK is one of the best text based disk management utility which is frequently used in DOS and consumer version Windows operating systems. FDISK stands for “Fixed Disk” an older term for hard disk drive. It is only used to partitioning FAT file system architectures (including FAT16 and FAT32).
It allows performing following disk operations:
- Create Partition
- Delete Partition
- Set Active Partition
- Display Partition Information
However, improper usage of the FDISK utility or any error during performing such disk related operations may delete the FAT partition from your hard disk leading to partition data loss.
Circumstances under which FAT partitions can be deleted using fdisk command:
- While converting a partition from FAT16 to FAT32: While converting a partition from FAT16 to Fat32 using fdisk utility, you need to delete that Fat16 partition and create a new Fat32 partition. This method will definitely cause FAT16 partition data loss. Therefore, you should have a proper data backup before converting the partition. Absence of data backup leads to data loss from FAT16 partition.
- FDISK Damage: When a particular FAT partition is deleted, the user generally recreates that partition using fdisk utility hoping that the lost data will show up again, but the data does not appear. However, the procedure damages the Fat area and needs additional repair to make that space accessible once again.
- Other common reasons: The FAT partition data can be lost due to incomplete or interrupted disk operations (such as partition creation, deletion or setting active partition etc.) performed using fdisk utility. The interruption may arise due to sudden power failure, operating system malfunction, virus infection, accidental system shutdown, lack of free disk space etc.
Useful Suggestions to increase recovery chances of deleted partition data:
- It is strongly advised not to save any new data to the hard drive containing deleted / lost partition because; it may overwrite the partition data leading to permanent data loss.
- Do not install the partition recovery software onto the hard drive containing deleted partition. You can install the software on any other healthy computer and connect the hard drive while executing partition recovery process.
- Do not defrag / reformat the hard drive because; it can make the data loss situation even worse.
- Do not recreate the deleted FAT partitions.
- While selecting the partition recovery software, first use the trial version of the software and if you are satisfied with it, then you can definitely buy the full version of the software.
- Make sure that the partition recovery software you have chosen does not modifies the original content of the FAT partition data during the recovery process
Useful features of partition recovery tool:
- Able to retrieve inadvertently erased Windows 7 partition and also windows XP and Vista partitions
- This software easily retrieves data from reformatted FAT32 partition lost during upgrading your file system from FAT to NTFS and vice-versa
- It can also recover data lost due to formatting error and even after the reinstallation of the Windows operating system.
- Partition deleted / lost due to fdisk command can be easily retrieved using this software.
- It can also recover HDD data lost after using diskpart.exe on Win XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- The utility is similarly useful in partition racovery on Mac operating system. you can efficiently utilize this program in HFS, HFSX or different types of other partitions on Mac.
- It supports partition recovery on some of the popular storage devices (such as Hard drives, USB external hard drives etc.) brands which are mentioned below:
- Western Digital (like WD VelociRaptor 600GB 3.5" Hard Drive, WD Caviar Green WD20EARX 2 TB Internal Hard Drive etc.)
- Samsung (such as Samsung 830 Series 256 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Samsung MZ-7PC256D 256 GB Internal Solid State Drive etc.)
- Seagate (such as Seagate Barracuda ES ST3750640NS 750 GB Internal Hard Drive, Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 ST3300657SS 300 GB Internal Hard Drive etc.)
- OCZ Technology (like OCZ Technology Agility 3 Internal 60GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, OCZ Technology Agility 3 Internal 120GB 2.5 Solid State Drive (SATA) etc.)
- Maxtor (like Maxtor MaXLine II 5A320J0 320GB Hard Drive, Maxtor DiamondMax 16 160 GB Internal Hard Drive etc.)
- The software can also recover data from various memory card brands like Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, HP, Toshiba, Lexar and many more.
Step by step Procedure to retrieve deleted FAT partition data:
- Download and install the demo version of this partition recovery software and launch it properly to retrieve data from deleted partition. After successful launching select “Recover Partition / Drive” from the main Windows screen.
- Then click on “Partition Recovery” from the next Window.
- After that select the physical drive which contains the deleted FAT partition data and click on “Next” to start the scanning process.
- After the scanning process is over, you can view all the data of the deleted partition data recovered by the software along with their original folder hierarchy.
Few useful tips to prevent partition deleted in the future:
- Use UPS to avoid data corruption due to sudden power failure.
- It is better to use powerful and updated antivirus software, which is able to scan your hard drive and remove viruses and affected files.
- Check all the hardware resources to avoid hardware malfunction.
- Backup all of your valuable partition data on regular basis.