Best Partition Recovery
- Recovers data from accidentally deleted, missing , inaccessible or corrupted partitions
- Supports data recovery on FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT formatted partitions
- Easily retrieves files from accidentally formatted or re-formatted partitions, even after re-installing Windows
- Free demo version is available to evaluate recovery results
- Restore partition lost after using Diskpart command on windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows Vista
Industry Expert and User’s Reviews:
Recover accidentally deleted/lost partitions on hard drive
Look no further!!! Partition recovery software is one of the best partition recovery tool, which offers easy, safe, quick and non-destructive data recovery services. Partitioning the drive means dividing the entire drive into two or more logical sections that helps you to install multiple Operating System on the same hard drive and also increases the system performance. Sometimes, you may accidentally delete or the partition may become inaccessible due to some reasons resulting in loss of essential data. It can also recover accidentally deleted extended partition on Windows 7
Common Partition data loss scenarios
- Accidental deletion of partitions: You might have accidentally deleted the partition using the Windows Disk Management utility resulting in data loss. Windows Disk Management utility is usually used to create, delete and format the partitions. If you accidentally delete the partition instead of performing some other function over that specific partition then you may lose all the files stored in that specific partition.
- Accidental formatting/ reformatting of partitions: You might have accidentally formatted the wrong partition instead of formatting the unwanted partition. Formatting the drive deletes entire data stored in that specific drive and creates a new file system to store new files.
The other possible cause for data loss is conversion of one file system to another file system. Generally, conversion can be safely done in one way i.e. you can convert FAT to NTFS without any data loss issues. But, you cannot convert NTFS to FAT without data loss. In order to convert NTFS to FAT, you need to reformat the partition that might result in data loss. Reformatting the partition convert the file system, erases complete data and assigns a new file system.
- Data loss due to accidental conversion of dynamic disk to basic disk: You might have accidentally converted dynamic disk back to basic disk resulting in data loss. It is possible to convert basic disks to dynamic disk without losing data. But, you cannot convert dynamic disk back to basic disk without deleting all volumes. When you convert dynamic disk to basic disk, all the volumes created on dynamic disk are deleted resulting in data loss.
- Data loss while resizing partitions: Resizing of any hard drive partition can be easily done by the inbuilt tool of Windows operating system. But, when you create or delete partition on the Windows hard disk drive the chances of data loss are quite high. This is because of the various reasons like sudden power failure occurs while resizing the partition, file system error and different others. Under such cirucmstances, you may receive a few of the error messages like “could not allocate or de-allocate memory” or “Not enough space” etc. Once such kind of error messages appear on the hard drive partition each ofthe files over it get inaccessible immediately.
- Other common reasons: Partitions may also get corrupted due to virus attack, improper system shutdown, power outages etc. When your partition gets corrupted, data stored on it becomes inaccessible resulting in data loss. Incorrect disk partitioning or formatting the partitions using Windows Disk Management utility may also cause several disk related errors leading to data loss. You may also lose your data stored on NTFS or FAT partition due to BR corruption or any other file system corrution related issues. In such case, you need to use partition recovery Software to recover NTFS partition after MBR corruption along with FAT partition
Supported brands of hard drives, file systems and Operating System:
Hard drives: The brands of hard drives supported by Partition Recovery Software are Western Digital (MyPassport Essential, Element, and Caviar Green etc.), Seagate (FreeAgent GoFlex Desk USB 3.0, Barracuda, Expansion Portable drive etc.), Samsung (S2 Portable, EcoGreen, and SpinPoint etc.), Sony, Hitachi, Toshiba, Transcend, etc.
File System: NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, and ExFAT are the different types of file system supported by Best Partition Recovery software.
Operating Systems: Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008
How to recover lost data using Partition recovery software?
Partition recovery software can recover lost data from deleted or lost partitions because, when you delete or format the partitions, the data is not permanently erased. Only allocation information is destroyed not actual data. You may permanently lose the data, when you overwrite the storage area of lost files by new data. Therefore, do not use the drive from where you have lost the data to avoid permanent data loss.
Top 5 prominent features of Partition Recovery Software
- Retrieve FAT partition deleted after using FDISK command or lost after using any other Windows file management utilities
- Recognizes and recovers different file formats on the basis of their unique signature
- It enables you to manually add or edit the signature of non-listed files
- Provides an option to view recovered data
- It has “Find” tool to easily find recovered data from recovered data list
Windows 10 Partition Recovery: It is now possible to recover lost as well as deleted Windows 10 partition using Partition Recovery software. It is a most powerful recovery utility and is widely preferred around the globe. For detailed information log on to: https://www.bestpartitionrecovery.com/windows-10.html
Partition recovery tool is updated to a new edition to help you in hard drive recovery after getting partition error. You can employ this software to regain entire information from that partition in few steps. If you need more information about how to perform data restoration after partition error, use this link: https://www.bestpartitionrecovery.com/files-after-hard-drive-partitioning-error.html
Now, if you cannot access data in any RAW partition, no need to search any other application. An updated version of this tool is launched recently, which is able to restore data from any Raw hard drive in a very short span of time. To know more about this awesome application visit: https://www.bestpartitionrecovery.com/raw.html
Now, an updated version of this partition recovery application is available, which has the ability to restore lost partition from computer or any other external hard disk. Therefore, if you have lost any important partition from your system, no need to find any other tool for recovery. You can go through this link to know more about it: https://www.bestpartitionrecovery.com/lost.html.
Step-by-Step procedure to get back lost data from your partitions
Step 1: Download and install Partition Recovery Software. After launching the software, select “Recover Drives/Partitions” option then select either “Partition Recovery” or “Formatted/reformatted Recovery” option on the basis of your scenario.
Step 2:Select the hard drive from where you have deleted, lost or formatted the partitions. Once you select the affected drive, the software starts the data recovery process. Once the data recovery process is done, you can view files that have been recovered from specific partitions.
Simple Tips to avoid data loss
Always take a backup so that you can restore files when you come across data loss problems. Use antivirus programs to protect your data against viruses and always turn off your system properly to avoid data loss